Wednesday, January 10, 2007



This is me on the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia, Canada about 4 hours and a Ferry ride. I didn't dip my wheels in the Pacific Ocean but the people traveling inside of me did. Can't imagine what that would be like and why they don't get all rusty from the salt water. Next year they are planing to dip their feet in the Atlantic Ocean. It is sure going to be a lot of traveling but I feel up to it. My driver, Mel, has been doing a lot of work on me so I will be ready for the trip and some remodeling to make the trip easier for them. I sure hope I don't let them down. Well I will keep you posted on the planning.

2 comments:

Linda said...

How is it going?
I see no daily entries, OR I don't know how to make this thing work.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.